Monday, September 11, 2023

September 11th 2023

Still waiting on Andres to move the new site and wipe out old one.

September 11th, I remember well where I was on September 11th 2001, I was in Seattle working for a client having driven down from Vancouver the day before.  I got totally smashed and drunk that night and could barely focus when I came in to the clients office.  I was an embarrassment to myself and my company that I co-owned.  I was a functioning alcoholic in those days so I pulled it off.  Never did what they paid me to come down and learn about.  I was there to gather info for a new module they wanted added on, internet connectivity.  I couldn't be bothered to do the work or sub contract it out so passed on doing the job.  Someone else did it I'm sure.


1 comment:

  1. good luck man! Just stay away from drinks. It has caused a lot of problems in my family too.

    ReplyDelete

February 16th 2024 - Update

Announced the new website PineappleWatersports on Feb 14th 2024 by emailing a few, 30 or so media outlets a press release that was probabl...