Wednesday, June 30, 2021

June 30th 2021 - Seems like a dream

I texted Sheri the other day and she still hasn't gotten back to me, she likely won't.  I don't understand why she doesn't, its very frustrating and aggravating.  It seems like a dream that I doxed her here on this website, I had almost forgotten all about it, seems so long ago.  I was relentless, I couldn't believe she wouldn't talk to me and I believed I could make her talk to me.  Well I was wrong, she has only spoken to me when she finally decided to and now I have changed her life permanently.  Sad it came to this.  I could have rescued her if I hadn't thrown away those Bitcoins.  

Doing this website seems like a dream too.  2007 was the year made the last Tasha scene.  I deleted most outtakes out of respect for Sheri but still have some that are safe to share.  If Sheri says ok I will post one here.  

I think this was all about making piss drinking more socially acceptable.  That's what it was for me, that's why I never degraded Sheri in any of our clips, well, rarely.  I'm not sure why I wanted her to hate me though, that I am having trouble understanding.  Or why I had to dox her the way I did other than blood lust and power hungry trying to force her into doing something she didn't want to do.    

Please stop harassing her and set her free, thanks.  I could be just talking to myself...I am talking to all of us

No comments:

Post a Comment

February 16th 2024 - Update

Announced the new website PineappleWatersports on Feb 14th 2024 by emailing a few, 30 or so media outlets a press release that was probabl...