Sunday, June 27, 2021

June 27th 2021 - Does Sheri Hate me?

She hates what I have done to her by exposing her on this website and other stuff I have done that she can't forgive.  

She hates that I made her expose herself to her friends and family, all because she refused to talk to me.  Crazy.  She says everything has changed, everything.  The one thing she wanted when we started this website was not to be exposed, because I threatened to expose her to her friends and family and co-workers she decided to tell them herself.  She told her Dad, her lovely Dad, I feel terrible about that, I wish she hadn't done that.  I wish she hadn't told anyone and just talked to me instead.  

Talked to her the other day, I get to talk to her once a week now!  She said I was a bully and she wasn't going to back down to a bully.  She also said I was beyond redemption...

Please stop harassing her

No comments:

Post a Comment

February 16th 2024 - Update

Announced the new website PineappleWatersports on Feb 14th 2024 by emailing a few, 30 or so media outlets a press release that was probabl...