Monday, November 1, 2021

November 1st 2021 - Update

Well, I have been talking to Sheri almost every week since January 6th 2021.  One thing I can say for sure is I love her more than she loves me.  We used to joke about who loved the other more, no longer.  It is very clear now.  She thinks I only care about money when in truth I only care about her.  I told her I would pay off her house, how I regret not paying it off when we bought it.  I can't take that back but I can fix it.

She doesn't care, she only sees what she wants to see.  I wrote to her, I told her my heart is in the right place and she just ignored it.  I want to help her, I want to do what I can.  She thinks I am only out for myself, that I only care about myself and my own well being.  How wrong she is

I don't know what to do, I am at a loss right now.


No comments:

Post a Comment

February 16th 2024 - Update

Announced the new website PineappleWatersports on Feb 14th 2024 by emailing a few, 30 or so media outlets a press release that was probabl...