Sunday, December 12, 2021

December 12th 2021 - What does Sheri want? from Dec 9th conversation

Respect.  Respect her boundaries.

Respect her.  What does Sheri think is respectful to her. 

What does Sheri think is respectful? What is kind?  What is fair?

What does Sheri want? 

"I don't think you know me that well."

"I don't think you know what makes me tick."

"You don't know what makes me happy, what makes me sad."

"I don't hate you"

"I want you to understand where I'm at.  I want you to understand where I am so you can love me again."

"I want you to understand how I feel so we can move forward."

"You didn't care anything about me.  All you cared about was you and what you wanted."

"If there is anything you want me to do, just because you want me to do it, I'm not going to do it cause I fucking hate it.  I hate anything about it. It's not going to happen.  Not going to do it.  Don't care.  I'm done."

"What I want from you is just to leave me ok.  I just want you to be ok with things that have happened between us.  And I want you to move forward in the prospect that we could move something forward in the future but i want you to understand where I am at right now and I'm worried that you don't understand that.  Or I'm worried that you don't get where I'm at. Cause I'm worried you don't remember the bullshit you put me through.  Or I'm worried that you don't remember everything, that's what I'm worried about."


No comments:

Post a Comment

February 16th 2024 - Update

Announced the new website PineappleWatersports on Feb 14th 2024 by emailing a few, 30 or so media outlets a press release that was probabl...