Friday, January 14, 2022

January 14th 2022 - If I don't get another injection I will lose my family.

My mother is on the verge of another stroke, my father has threatened to kill me if she does as he will blame me for her stress and high blood pressure.  Its 161 over 101 right now, last time they informed me at about 11am today.

I went over to my parents house at around 10am this morning to pick something up and drop something off.  I was scheduled for an appointment to be re-injected at 1:15pm but had been thinking about it and wanted to discuss it with my parents.  I sat down at the table and said to my mother I had been having second thoughts about being re-injected with a cocktail of chemicals again.

Well this was just like setting off a bomb in the kitchen.  You would have thought I had pulled a knife and tried to stab my mother.  Everything escalated, everything.  I couldn't help myself, I had to respond to things they said and was eventually driven out the house by my mother telling me to leave.  

They said I was I was a threat to them, that I threatened their health by not being re-injected. One minute everything was fine and the next minute they wanted me out of their lives because I am having second thoughts about re-injecting my body with a cocktail of strange chemicals. Clearly it helps with symptoms and keeps many out of hospital if they catch covid, but what is it also doing that I don't know about?  Anyway, so I am questioning the wisdom of going through with this and thought could have a reasonable discussion about it and instead they are both on the verge of a stroke.  I'm a cruel man, my father said to me.  I'll get back to that.  

I am seeing my life dissipate before my eyes over covid and vaccinations just like I saw it happen in slow motion with Sheri.  I made that happen and I am making the breakup with my parents happen.  I have to put a stop to this, it has all gone downhill since Christmas Day December 25th 2022.  Every time I see them it gets worse, our relationship gets worse and worse with each passing day. 

This is all completely unintentional.  I am not trying to set them off, I didn't walk into their house this morning thinking, I know, I'll be cruel to my mum and dad today or whatever they are thinking.  Yet they think I was cruel to them and am being cruel.

I can't seem to say anything right these days at all.  Something, everytime I see them sets my mum off.  She is a powder keg.  We need to not see each other for a while, maybe three months or so, have a cooling off period cause something is broken in our relationship and it's not clear to me what it is but something is seriously wrong.  It shouldn't be like this.

I find this all terrifying.  What happened today happened because I said I was having second thoughts about being injected for the second time.  What happens when it is the third? or the 4th? or the 5th? and so on? At this rate both my parents will be dead from stress. 

Something is seriously wrong here.  I say I am questioning the wisdom of being injected yet again this afternoon, they say I am a threat to their health all of a sudden and need to take the injection to keep them and me out of hospital.  But I have Ivermectin, Vitamin D and other drugs ready to deal with early symptoms of covid just like Joe Rogan did.  I bought it on the black market. So I'm ready.  You on the other hand could have another stroke which would be devastating.

Please calm down.  I won't call again.  I'll try not to contact you.  This is not right, I shouldn't be the cause of this, I really don't understand what is going on or why. 

In truth the only explanation I can rationally come up with is that my family are wedded to vaccinations like being in a cult.

They might think they have science on their side but I don't see it, all I see are a sea of questions about the wisdom of continuously injecting oneself with a cocktail of chemicals that have unknown short term risks and long term effects.

My father said I was a cruel man today.  Let me make a confession, I am having a hard time feeling what they are feeling.   I can't emphasize with how they feel about this issue.  If that makes me cruel so be it, maybe I have become cruel over the years.  My Mum wants me to move away, so does my Dad.  I have not become a better son, the pressure over these injections have made myself a pariah to my family.  
====================
On another note, Sheri did not call me today, this morning in fact.  She said yesterday she would text me this morning if she wanted to talk and she didn't.  She told me some intimate details about herself yesterday that I cannot share but made me hopeful that she would want to spend more time with me.  Disappointingly that was not the case.  I constantly worry that she will cut me off.  Yesterday I almost encouraged her to cut me off if that was what she needed to do.  

She kept asking, how can I trust you again?  How can I trust anyone again?  Good question.  I think we can grow to trust each other again. I hope we can, I want us too.

3 comments:

  1. Get the vaccine! Ivermectin, vitamins, etc., do not work! Go with science. Get the boosters too! I did. All people should. Jeez!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The vaccines don’t work and they’re dangerous. Do not take any more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're a moron. They do work and are very safe! Where do you get your news? Social media?

      Delete

February 16th 2024 - Update

Announced the new website PineappleWatersports on Feb 14th 2024 by emailing a few, 30 or so media outlets a press release that was probabl...