Thursday, January 13, 2022

January 13th 2022 - It's Thursday again, 2am, Sheri Day!

Today is my Sheri Day!  Today I get my ration of an hour, hour and a half of Sheri time a week.  I have to make it last and make the most of it as it's all she gives me.  Spoon fed...

to be continued...

5:30pm...So I like to think of myself as a writer.  Just looked at the requirements for a writing assignment in college or wherever, I could never write like that.  I can only write what comes out in the order it does.

What happened today, tree came down yesterday, big pile of wood in the lawn, I haven't touched it.  Thought about buying a new TV, a 65" and came real close a few times.  Decided 55" is better in the space as it sits in front of a big bay window.   Now decided not to get one at all. Got annoyed with one of my tenants, George as he wouldn't take five minutes to help me and Yves did.  Very annoying but I got over it. 

Called and talked to Sheri for quite a while today, good talk.  More progress made.

Told her my plan was for her to come up here for Christmas this year, she laughed.  I imagine her in my arms, both us weeping at finding each other again.  I'm going to make it happen, this story will have a happy ending, I am determined and can see it happening.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

February 16th 2024 - Update

Announced the new website PineappleWatersports on Feb 14th 2024 by emailing a few, 30 or so media outlets a press release that was probabl...