Thursday, July 21, 2022

July 21st 2022 - Dear Sheri letter

"Are you still having a tantrum because your not getting your way?" Sheri wrote to me today at 9am.

Dear Sheri,

No, I am not throwing a tantrum.  I don't know what to do.  "Not getting my way," what is my way?  I am just trying to get you to be kind by being civil to me.  Like you would treat any other human being but you won't do it and you won't explain why not.  

You complain if I send texts, as if they are harmful to you.  I don't know what to do, I'm at a loss.  I feel right now as if you have less than no feelings for me whatsoever, in fact you see me as subhuman.

I think you used to like me calling you.  You expected and almost looked forward to it.  So I feel like we have gone backwards, is that because of me or is it because of you and your issues?

I'm not giving up, I just want to be moving forward, not backwards in our relationship and I feel like we have just taken a giant step backwards.   

==========================================================================

Well I talked to Sheri today and she is in a bad way.  She doesn't love herself anymore and that is why she doesn't reply to my texts.  It's not me that's subhuman, it's that she doesn't feel human or normal right now, that's what's going on.   

I feel bad for her but I'm glad it's not me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

February 16th 2024 - Update

Announced the new website PineappleWatersports on Feb 14th 2024 by emailing a few, 30 or so media outlets a press release that was probabl...