Thursday, June 17, 2021

June 20th 2021 - Conversation with Sheri on June 17th 2021

Talked to Sheri on June 17th 2021.  Had a good long conversation with her, it was pretty brutal, she made her feelings clear.  Mostly she is angry and hurt at me for posting her private information on this website for like a month.  Well, more than angry.  She is still getting the repercussions of that action.  It was a shameful thing for me to have done and I am ashamed of having done it.   It was a betrayal of her and of her trust that she put in me.  She will never forgive me for doing it, how could she?

I made her afraid and she hates me for that.  She thinks I hate her because I posted her private info when I swore I never would.  Why would I ever want to hurt her?  What had she ever done to me?  Was it worth ruining her life and putting her through all that pain, agony and fear just because she wouldn't talk to me?  No, I am ashamed of myself for doing it.  I am ashamed for having lost the last 100 Bitcoins in QuadrigaCX, that was a robbery of mine and Sheri's wealth.  I think I was the catalyst for the Quadriga robbery, I left them there for three months thinking they were safe.  Sheri would never had let me do that if she was around. 

Please stop contacting Sheri in any way shape or form, Sheri and I beg you to stop. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

February 16th 2024 - Update

Announced the new website PineappleWatersports on Feb 14th 2024 by emailing a few, 30 or so media outlets a press release that was probabl...