Thursday, June 17, 2021

June 17th 2021 - Thinking about bad choices - Losing Barb

Problem is I don't really like Barb, she and I are so different.  There is no future there but we can be friends I guess.  She has been a great friend to me and I have been a terrible friend back.  She came and stayed at my house for a month and every day worked around the house, cleaning, re-organizing, changing the faucet.  It was amazing.  Washing the windows, the drapes, the blinds.  I helped of course but I remember when she worked in the garden I didn't help.  I didn't stick around and just chat with her.  But of course if I did then I would have had to have worked.  It's noon and I've done nothing except get my refund from crypt revolution.  

I think of how arrogant I was about those Bitcoins that I stored at QuadrigaCX, so casual about it.  

Mine and Sheri's future, I forgot about that.  I remember one time feeling paralyzed with fear at the thought of losing them and shaking it off.  I kept them there for three months...how insane is that?  He should give them back to me, Gerald Cotten.  I helped keep his business afloat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

February 16th 2024 - Update

Announced the new website PineappleWatersports on Feb 14th 2024 by emailing a few, 30 or so media outlets a press release that was probabl...