Saturday, November 20, 2021

November 20th 2021 - What do I want?

Ultimately I want us back together, married and happy like we were years ago.  For right now I am just trying to be friends again with Sheri.  I miss our friendship the most, it is the most painful loss right now. I should be grateful she talks to me once a week and I am.  But I want everyday a brief interlude with her, even if its just "good morning."   I have been looking through the posts on this blog and it was less than a year ago she started talking to me again so I should be thankful have come this far with her and I am but I will always want more.  Sheri thought she would be enough for me, that she would be all I ever wanted and she was, but I wanted alcohol more than I wanted Sheri and that had to change.  Now I want Sheri more than I want alcohol and I have completely given up including beer which is a big deal for me.   Sheri was and is the perfect mate for me and I will do everything I can to win her back.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

February 16th 2024 - Update

Announced the new website PineappleWatersports on Feb 14th 2024 by emailing a few, 30 or so media outlets a press release that was probabl...