Tuesday, November 23, 2021

November 23rd 2021 - I failed Sheri, again.

It's what bothers me the most, I failed her multiple times and by losing the Bitcoins I failed her yet again.  I was supposed to look after her, take care of her, look after her future.  She trusted and believed in me even when I didn't believe in myself.  I failed her by betraying her trust and posting her personal information on this website.  She says that changed everything.  I still don't know what she means by that.

It wasn't just my money I lost in Quadriga it was Sheri's too.  She was entitled to half of those Bitcoins and I never gave her a chance to take custody of them.  Shame on me.  

If only I had kept custody of those last 100 Bitcoins, to say nothing of the 420 I started with, my life and Sheri's life would be so different now.  Instead I gave them up to the custody of Quadriga for some bizarre rationale of helping them out and left them there thinking they were safe which of course they were not and I lost them all in one shot.  What a fool am I.  

I still want to know why she divorced me.  

I need to keep reminding myself to stop making bad choices.

1 comment:

  1. She divorced you because you are a garbage human being and a massive fucking loser. Leave her the FUCK ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

February 16th 2024 - Update

Announced the new website PineappleWatersports on Feb 14th 2024 by emailing a few, 30 or so media outlets a press release that was probabl...