Tuesday, December 14, 2021

December 14th - Progress & Trust

Have made a lot of progress with Sheri since January 6th 2021.  She talks to me regularly every week for about an hour and a half, she has gone from being civil to saying she wants to be friends.  

Need trust to be friends, I have to build back trust with her, that will take time.  She has no reason to trust me, I betrayed her secret to the world and made her expose herself to her friends and family. Why would I do that?  She didn't deserve to be treated that way by me.  She didn't get fans contacting her she got freaks.  I pictured legions of adoring fans but that's not what she got.  I am ashamed of myself that I didn't think about Sheri's feelings only my own.  I had lost the Bitcoins, I had lost Lexis, I needed Sheri and was willingly to betray her sacred trust to get her to talk to me.  She says to this day she is still scared of me, scared of what I might do if she stops talking to me for any reason.  I figured I had nothing to lose, I couldn't bear her silence any longer.  Yet she continued to ignore me, for years and I  left her name on the website, why did I do that?  How could I have done this to my dear sweet Sheri?

Sheri is unique, special, one of a kind.  What kind of woman will drain your balls and your bladder whenever you want?  

She always wanted to do things for me, it brought her pleasure to look after and serve me.  She was very subservient and chose to be. 

I have got to get her back

She is still talking to me, there is still hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment

February 16th 2024 - Update

Announced the new website PineappleWatersports on Feb 14th 2024 by emailing a few, 30 or so media outlets a press release that was probabl...