Wednesday, January 12, 2022

January 12th 2022

One more day then I get to talk to Sheri again.  Wish she would talk to me twice a week if not every dam day but after what I did to her what can I expect really?  

So I'm getting a big maple taken down in my yard.  My kind neighbour offered to take it down for me and we spent yesterday afternoon trying to do so.  In the process things went from bad to worse.  We now have 2 wedges and an axe stuck about 20 feet up in a tree trunk that refuses to topple.  My neighbour Paul thinks it is cut about 3/4 of the way through and was cracking so there's hope.  

Tied a rope around the tree above the cut and hooked it on to the bumper of my truck.  Have four deep tire tracks in my yard now from trying to pull the tree down...Bad to worse like I said.  My sister has arranged for someone to come and take a look at it this morning, see if there is anything they can do.  I borrowed my Dad's come a long so we might end up using that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

February 16th 2024 - Update

Announced the new website PineappleWatersports on Feb 14th 2024 by emailing a few, 30 or so media outlets a press release that was probabl...